The Lewisham Awards turn 21 ~ Who are the NEXT GENERATION?
Hospitality stars of past and present are set to come together on Sunday 4th June 2023
at Shed 10, Queens Wharf to celebrate the awards 21st Birthday!
Held annually, the Lewisham Awards honours excellence in Auckland’s hospitality community.
Presented by the Lewisham Foundation, the awards shine a spotlight on the establishments and individuals going above and beyond to create exceptional hospitality experiences in Tamaki Makaurau Auckland.
Nominations will open on Tuesday 4th April for twenty awards – from kitchen to front of house, to suppliers, to establishments and their leaders – all will be celebrated for their contribution in creating a world-class hospitality scene in Tamaki Makaurau.
Lewisham Award Categories 2023:
- Outstanding Bartender
- Outstanding Front of House
- Outstanding Chef
- Outstanding Emerging Hospitality Talent
- Outstanding Sales Rep/Brand Ambassador
- Outstanding Supplier
- Outstanding Producer
- Outstanding Café
- Outstanding Barista
- Outstanding Cocktail Experience
- Outstanding Innovation
- Outstanding Wine Experience
- Outstanding Local Establishment- North
- Outstanding Local Establishment- South
- Outstanding Local Establishment- East
- Outstanding Local Establishment- West
- Outstanding Local Establishment- CBD
- Outstanding New Venue
- Outstanding Sustainability
- Hospitality Hero
Stay up to date and follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated4th